|Browning Engineering Limited
1215 Spencer Road
New Lenox, Illinois, 60451
Browning Engineering Limited
Norfolk Southern Railway
- Reconfiguration of all yard tracks.
- Rebuilding of the 63rd Street and State Street bridges
- New concrete loading pads for intermodal trains, new underground and drainage
for the yard.
- Reconfiguration of all Yard Entrances.
- Reconfiguration of yard tracks
- Mapping of interlocking tracks for future crossovers
- Proposed track improvements at Ashland Avenue Yard
- Relocating track from Ashland Avenue to Halsted Street
- Current plans - revised on 10-12-2007
- Installation of catch basins and retention area to improve drainage between yard
tracks 305 & 309
- Installation of a new crossover track connecting West Leads 1 & 2 to the mainline
(West of Nelson Yard)
- Improvement of siding tracks north of mainlines
- Layout and management of track reconfiguration for Norfolk Southern Railroad.
- Topographical mapping for the future reconfiguration of the Norfolk Southern,
Brighton Park Interlocking.
- Creation of a new yard near the Subaru facility in Lafayette, Indiana.
- Adding a two mile improvement to the Piqua Yard.
- Reconfiguring the entrance to accept new track.
- Mapping for future tracks and improvements.
- Mapping for future reconfiguration of the exit
- Track mapping for possible track realignment
- Proposed connection track for Norfolk Southern between Metra's Rock Island Line
and NS Main in New Lenox, IL
- Trench drain removal
- Resurfacing of intermodal loading pads
- Current plans - revised on 09/19/07
- Improvement of inbound and outbound intermodal gates
- Reconfiguration of Yard tracks 29-40 inside Ashland Yard
- Hump yard at Cicero Ave and 72nd st.
- Adding new track and shifting others to fit new construction.
O'Hare International Airport
- Ohare Gate Rehabilitation Gates L1, L1A, L3, L10, F10, and F6 to start the year off.
- Improvement of current taxiway GG, to be re-dedicated as WT
- Begins at taxiway H and continues North to runway 4L-22R
- United Airlines Concourse- BC Apron Pavement Expansion Joint Repair
- Current plans dated: 03/06/2009
- Extension of existing EMAS blocks on Runway 4R